Acrysil Ltd is one of the prominent manufacturers & exporters of quartz sinks in India established in 1989 in Bhavnagar Gujarat. Carysil is the brand name under which they market their sinks. Carysil exports its product to more than 25 countries including China, Malaysia, Greece, Dubai, Britain etc.
It is a renowned brand worldwide that goes with the tagline - Made in India, Engineered in Germany. As they have collaborated with German company Schock & Co for technical assistance since the production of their first kitchen sink.
During 1989-90 they also set up a manufacturing plant for Thermoplastic profile catering to the Automobile Industry which was later discontinued in 2004 now they have also entered into the stainless steel kitchen sink market.
Carysil brand is proudly termed a designer brand by its parent company Acrysil, flaunting its cutting edge technology used in designing the products.
Carysil provides a complete range of kitchen appliances such as a
But it is majorly known for its stylish and unique sink products. Carysil is undoubtedly one of the best sink brands that you can lay your hands on in India, which will immediately level up your Kitchen interior game.
Sinks with Drainboards
Concrete Sink with faucet
Undermount Sink with faucet
Single Lever Mixer
Kitchens are no longer ignored while considering the interior of the house. With an open door kitchen, you cannot go wrong when choosing the appliances. They need to be stylish, sleek & attractive as well, this is where Carysil products can fill up the space.
Frequently Asked Questions by our Customers
1. Is Carysil an Indian Company?
Yes, Carysil is an Indian company which set its foot in the market in 1989 out of Gujarat, India. Although its products are made in technical collaboration with a German company Schock & Co that is why they have a tagline - “Made in India, Engineered in Germany”.
They have become a world leader in producing world-class quartz sinks and exporting them around the globe.
2. Are Carysil Sinks good?
Carysil sinks are of top-notch quality and are made with high-quality quartz granite. These types of sinks are scratch & dent resistant, long-lasting, and can handle high temperatures easily. Apart from that, Carysil sinks can be easily cleaned and don't produce a foul smell. Its kitchen sinks are ISO 9001 certified so they are indeed good.
3. Is Carysil a good brand?
Carysil is one of the leading brands that manufacture designer kitchen sinks, chimneys, wine chillers, ovens and refrigerators in India. They are famously known for their kitchen sinks which are elegant looking and long-lasting.
4. What material is Carysil Sink made of?
The main component used to make Carysil sink is quartz granite which is 80% and the rest 20% is combined with acrylic and colour pigments. Due to this, it gets a velvet look. As the main component is quartz granite its sinks are quite tough in nature and don't wear and tear for a long period of time.
5. Can You Use Bleach on Carysil Sink?
Carysil sinks are made of quartz granite which doesn’t stain easily and doesn't require bleaching. Furthermore, the use of bleaching can damage the surface and cause discolouration. So, it is best to avoid treating it with bleach or any other harsh cleaners. It can be easily cleaned with the help of a cloth.
6. Where to Buy Carysil products?
Shankara Buildpro is a registered dealer of Carysil for the longest time and has shortlisted the best product from its catalogue for you. We deliver the best quality product to you at affordable prices.
You also have the option to buy it offline from our stores. We have over 100+ stores in India in different cities from where you can buy the best kitchen appliances.