Water softener & purifier tips:
In the olden days, we need not required this purifier because the water was fresh, there was no pollution. But today the water is polluted due to various reasons like Industrial waste, Marine dumping, mining activities, Chemical fertilizers and many more.
What is TDS and why it’s important in the water?
Let’s get to know the importance of TDS in water. TDS Means “Total Dissolved Solids”. Water’s considered a “universal solvent” because of its ability to dissolve and absorb molecules from various substances. Many diseases are waterborne. That’s why it is necessary to keep an eye on the TDS of the water.
TDS-(Total dissolved solids) there are 15 types of chemicals in the water which contain 70% of hardness (Magnesium calcium). This type of water causes various health problems and effects on our daily basis things. Now let’s have a look at the TDS water chart. According to WHO-(World health organization), the water is considered excellent when it has a TDS level of 300 mili grams per liter.
|Less than 300||Excellent|
|Above 1200||Not Acceptable|
Effects/Causes with polluted water:
- Skin problem: Dry, itchy skin and scalp Soap residue on skin gives you itchiness & irritation
- Hair fall: Stiff and messy hair, Unmanageable hair.
- Cloth loses its colors, dry & rough texture: Turn clothes, towels, and fabrics rough and dry Damage clothes and reduce fabric life Increase detergent usage and expenditure, Deteriorate and fades the color of the fabric
- Long Durability of Bathroom Fittings & appliance: Scale appearance in sinks, tubs, faucets, and appliances Scale deposits on a metallic surface, Damage appliances, Soaps, and detergents do not lather
Water softener & purifier at best price only on buildpro
Various types of impurity to know:
|Type of Impurity||Most Common Water Source||Effect on Drinking Water|
|Un-dissolved solids such as sand and mud||River bore well or piped water where pipes are damaged||Muddy or turbid appearance|
|Dissolved inorganic salts like Sodium & Potassium||Borewells and seawater||Salty or brackish taste|
|Dissolved inorganic compounds like Calcium & Magnesium||Borewells and river water||Hardness and scale formation|
|Organic compounds||Lakes and ponds||Foul smell or bad odor|
|Decontaminants like Chlorine||Municipal piped water supply||Bitter taste|
|Biological impurities like bacteria & viruses||Piped water where pipes are damaged, water tankers||Biological contamination, waterborne diseases|
6 Stages Of Water Softening Process:
- Softening cycle converts hard water to soft water
- Backwash cycle cleans the softener media completed by removing mud and debris that comes from inlet water during service
- In the Brine injection cycle, the softener will be recharged with common salt
- A slow rinse ensure efficient charging of softening media
- Fast rinse cycle ensures that the softenizer is cleared of all salts and set for softening once again
- Fill cycle fills water in brine water to prepare brine for next recharge
Technical prescription for 3as and 6as softener from ZeroB:
|Model||Auto Soft – 3as||Auto Soft – 6as|
|Flow rates up to||3.0m3/hr||6.0m3/1.5hr|
|Output /regeneration m3 based of feed water hardness 200ppm CaCO3||11@ < 50ppm hardness||22@<50ppm hardness|
|Purple resin quantity(liters)||45||90|
|Cabinet salt capacity(kgs)||200||200|
|Process valve||Fully automatic programmable||Fully automatic programmable|
|Softener vessels||Composite filament wound resin vessel and HDPE brine tank||Composite filament wound resin vessel and HDPE brine tank|
|Vessel size||13”Dia.,54”Height,2.5”top opening||14”Dia.,65”Height,4”top opening|
|Regeneration pump||Self –priming pump (with inbuilt NRV)||Self –priming pump (with inbuilt NRV)|
|Electric supply requirements||230VAC,6Amp-2electric points||230VAC,6Amp-2electric points|
Limited Offer, Get Upto 20% Discount on water softener & purifier